This have been such an exciting week for me!! I’ve found work….!!! Okay, so it’s unpaid at the moment, which my bank account isn’t exactly happy about lol. But it’s SO exciting!!!!
So what is this new work? Well I’ve become PA (personal assistent) to two authors. For one of them I’ve helped give her Facebook group a complete makeover. Create new groups for her arc and beta teams and set up a tracking system for arc’s. Let me just tell you right now, I never actually realised how much hard work went on behind the scenes. But I’m starting to get that now. After three days of spending like 14 hours a day setting it up, I finally feel like I’m on top of things. And it’s been so much more fun than I thought it would be!!
Though the job might be unpaid it’s still rewarding in its own way. I know it might sound like a cliche… but helping an author focus on what she does best, write books, is a pretty amazing feeling.
In case you’ve missed it, here’s my posts from this week!!
- Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters #4) by Kristy Cunning
- Queen Takes Darkness (Their Vampire Queen #6.5) by Joely Sue Burkhart
- Dark Swan (Shattered Souls #1) by Yumoyori Wilson
All other posts
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre
- Book Promo: Game On 🏀 (The Ballers of Rockport High Book 1) 🏀 by E. M. Moore releases TODAY
- Tag: The Spring Has Sprung
What am I reading right now?
I just finished two great books that I need to write reviews about, so this is one of those rare moments where I’m not in the middle of reading anything. It does feel kind of weird! But I’m sure I’ll be back at it within the next 24 hours.
Before you go!!
How has your week been? Have you done or read anything exciting? Let’s chat in the comments!