It’s official! It’s finally here!! What am I talking about? SUMMER – or at least the calendar claims it to be. And to celebrate I just bought myself a brand spanking new sun lounger. Last year I spontaneously decided I wanted one in July, when it was scorching outside. And you know what happened? I was freaking wait listed!! So this year I thought I’d be clever and buy one, while the weather is still only half decent. I’m sure I’ll be proud of this plan, when I see people waiting in line in the stores when it’s BBQ weather. I know.. I know.. it’s not nice to be happy about others misfortune, but it’s allowed to be entertained by it, right?
This month I’ve stopped working with two authors because of how they treat their readers, but I’ve decided to make a separate post about this. As it seems all too common in the world of authors and reviewers.
Catching Chance (Gilcrest University Guys, #2) by M.E. Parker
Fatal Impact by Thomas McRae
Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Gypsy’s Blood (All The Pretty Monsters #1) by Kristy Cunning
WOLF OMEGA (Finding My Pack Series Book 1) by Yumoyori Wilson
Probably the Best Kiss in the World 💋 by Pernille Hughes
The Wish List by Jane Costello
Backbone Power the Science of Saying No by Anne Brown
Hotter than Hades (The Gods Are Back In Town #1) by Serena Akeroyd
Wish For Me (Destiny Jinn Series Book 4) by Yumoyori Wilson
Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters #2) by Kristy Cunning
That’s 12 books with a total of 3293 pages read in May 2019!
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 1 | take 3
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 2 | take 3
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 3 | take 3
- Tag: The Bookish Adventure
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #23
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #24
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #25
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #26
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #27
- Monthly wrap-up: My April in books and posts
- Weekly update – week 19
- Weekly update – week 20
- Weekly update – week 21
- Blog Tour: Probably the Best Kiss in the World 💋 by Pernille Hughes
- Blog Tour: What Took You So Long? By Jessica E. Larsen
- It’s My Bloggerversary: Let’s Look At How The Year Went By And Celebrate With A Giveaway – GIVEAWAY CLOSED
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: Characters That Remind Me of Myself
- Let’s Talk About: When I did something completely out of my comfort zone and went to a book signing all by myself!!
- Let’s discuss: What Expectations Is It Okay For Readers To Have To YA Characters
- Let’s Talk About The Wonder That Is Audiobooks
Sooo right now I am reading this beauty!! Lately I feel like this author, and many others, are releasing way too many academy books. It’s like everywhere!!! But I only needed to read the first five pages of this, before I became completely hooked!!!! And just take a look at the cover… I suppose technically it’s not a unicorn as it has wings. But unicorn or pegasus, the cover is GORGEOUS!!
How did the month of May treat you? Did anything exciting happen? Did you read anything new, interesting or just decent? Let’s chat in the comments!