You guys it’s already that time of the month – the good kind, where I get to reflect over what’s happened in March and look through my posts. I know that the month of April holds a low page count for me, because I’ve felt like I’ve been in what I like to call “epic book slump”. That’s even worse than a normal book slump, because I think I suffer a reading hangover from some of the epic books I read in 2018. That was the year I discovered some amazing series and since then, I haven’t found many that can live up to the hype in my head. Another factor is I’ve discovered Supernatural!! Dean and Sam are literally taking me away from my reading, with all their epic adventures and constant battles with angels and demons!!
BOOK REVIEWS FROM APRIL:
Falling for Gods
Queen Takes Triune
My Not So Perfect Life
S.S.S: Year One
Dirty Like Me
The Queen’s Protectors
Hearts of Fire
Waking the Gods
That’s a total of 12 books spread over 3571 pages
Definitely not my most productive month, but still better than I thought!! As a first I haven’t posted a single book review the last week, as I’ve been busy playing catch up. But I have quite a few scheduled to be released within the next few weeks, that I’m really excited to share with you all.
OTHER POSTS FROM MARCH:
- Spring Cleaning Book Tag 2.0
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: Things That Make Me Pick Up a Book
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #20
- Weekly update – week 14
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: Outrageous/Crazy/Uncharacteristic Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books
- Book Blitz: Tracker (The Dregs #1) by @lesliegeorgeson – FREE FROM THE 11TH TO THE 14TH ON AMAZON
- Weekly update – week 15
- TAG: WHAT’S ON YOUR HEART
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: Rainy Day Reads
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #21
- Weekly update – week 16
- Let’s discuss: What Do Bloggers Offer When Receiving A Free Author Copy Of Their Book
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: (First Ten) Books I Reviewed
- Tag: The Sunshine Blogger Award take 7
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #22#FollowFriday – the blog edition #22
- Weekly update – week 17
- Tag: The Liebster Award – take 3
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: Inspirational/Thought-Provoking Book Quotes
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 1 | take 3
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 2 | take 3
- #FollowFriday – the blog edition #23
- TAG: 3 Quotes, 3 Days – Day 3 | take 3
What am I reading right now?
My reverse harem author hero Yumoyori is branching out, from paranormal rh to fantasy. For this she’s launching a new pen name, and luckily I made the cut for the new ARC team (yay!!). That now also means I’m doubling my reading duties, as she’s so fast with releases. As of right now I have one for each nickname waiting for me to read them.
I’m usually not one for Academy books, but the previous one by the same author blew me away, so I’m hoping Avery’s will be the same!!
Other than that I was once again lucky enough to beta read one of M.E. Parker’s gay romance stories. My review of Catching Chance is scheduled to be released within the next few weeks, and I can definitely recommend this sweet coming out book.
How did the month of April treat you? Did anything exciting happen? Did you read anything new, interesting or just decent? Let’s chat in the comments!