I was tagged by Daniel to do this tag/award. I absolutely LOVE tags, it’s the best procrastinator ever. So thank you, Daniel 💗
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
QUESTIONS FROM DANIEL
Cake or non-cake donut?
Cake!! I’m a sucker for creamy cakes, especially the traditional Danish layer cake.
What is you preferred milk type (two percent, whole, almond)?
Every now and then I like almond milk in my coffee, it’s such a nice and natural sweetener. But most of the time I drink half-skimmed milk. I should also mention that I LOVE milk!! After cutting Coca Cola from my life (the breakup is still fresh in my mind), I like to drink milk.
What’s the last book you check out form the library?
I honestly don’t remember!! It’s been ages since I’ve been to borrow book from the library. I was there a few months ago, to make some copies and I remember thinking to myself “there was a time I didn’t even know you could do that at the library, because all I came for was the books”. My, my – time has changed!!
Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yes! I’ve met Lars Ulrich from Metallica, Jon Bon Jovi (at his own concert, so not that coincidental), Taylor Lautner and some Danish rock musicians and actors when I still lived in Denmark.
What’s the last thing you’ve cooked or baked from scratch?
Every single thing I bake is done from scratch!! I hate those packages where you only have to add milk/water/eggs. I prefer to do my own stuff. Most of my cooking is also done from scratch, though I do tend to buy meat that’s already been cut. I’m not hunting down the cow to get my steaks.
Biscuits or bagels?
Hmm that really depends on my mood I think. I’m not too keen on either, but every now and then I like a bagel for breakfast or a biscuit with my coffee. But I could give up them both without feeling my life was incomplete.
baby boi or BIG BOI? (refer to and include one above picture)
One cannot simply choose between an adorable kitten and beautiful adult!! So if this is referring to the two pictures of your cat, I choose both 🙂
I mean… look at those faces!!! ❤
If you could have dinner with one author that’s alive, who would it be?
Madeline Miller or Rick Riordan or Joely Sue Burkhart or LJ Swallow….. I suck at picking!!
What is your most anticipated release of the year?
I don’t have a most anticipated release for 2019 – okay that’s not exactly true!! I’m very excited for Queen Celestia!!
What’s been your most disappointing read this year, so far?
Just an overall disappointment that I wouldn’t even want my nemesis to read it. Just no!!!
What was the last song you listened to?
Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (Part 1)
11 Random Facts About Me
This part is always hard for me. What to share? What would be interesting/fun to know? Decisions… decisions… decisions!!!
- My celebrity-singer-crush is Enrique Iglesias ❤
- I’m a coffee snob – I HATE instant coffee.
- I’m left handed.
- But I can’t use the computer mouse with my left hand or use scissors or vegetable peeler for left handed people. I guess it’s because we didn’t have any in my house when I grew up, so I got used to the standard ones. And now the ones for lefty just feels wrong.
- I cannot stand white or dark chocolate, and consider it a cruel trick when people try to feed it to me.
- I cannot decide whether to keep my fringe or grow it out, so I’ve spent MONTHS in limbo where it’s at that annoying length that gets into your eyes.
- For the first time in YEARS I don’t have nail extensions, which is a pretty big deal for me because I’m a notorious nail biter.
- I prefer to stay up late and sleep in, to going to bed early and get up early.
- I often complain about the weather, but the truth is that unless I have to be outside for something, I don’t care all that much. I like to complain just cos’ – such a Danish thing to do.
- I hate boiled vegetables (apart from potatoes and corn). I prefer when it’s crunchy and doesn’t look sad from being boiled.
- Naturally I have a tanned skin tone, but like everyone else I get paler during autumn and winter. But it really rubs me the wrong way, when I complain and people reply by looking at me and say “you’re darker skinned than me”. Well yes, but it’s not about comparing now is it!!!
My Questions for You
- What’s one thing people often say, that rubs you the wrong way?
- What’s your favourite hot beverage?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- What’s your favourite movie genre?
- Do you have a song that always cheers you up?
- What made you start blogging?
- Are you an adrenaline junkie?
- Do you have a bucket list?
- Do you find other peoples opinion of you important?
- If you could ask me anything, what would you want to know?
- What question do you wish I had asked you, and what’s the answer to said question?
Yep I get that this is centred around a theme of eleven, but rules are meant to be broken. Right?
As always there’s no pressure to do the tag, and don’t hold back if you weren’t tagged but want to do it – please link back to me, so I can see your answers 🙂
Do you like to do tags? Do you, like me, struggle to come up with facts about your self? Let’s chat in the comments!