- Thank the nominator.
- Answer 16 of the 19 questions.
- Replace the 3 that you didn’t answer.
- Q20 & Q14 must always remain intact
1. Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?
I am, yes. I am currently arc reading “Dragon Soul” by the brilliant L.J. Swallow.
2. Toast or cereal?
Toast. I’m such a carb lover.
3. The first book you remember reading?
4. Horror or comedy films?
Argh… that really depends what I’m in the mood for. I mean I generally don’t care for horrors, as I find them all to be too cheesy and lacking. If I’m in the mood for a good scare, I’d prefer a thriller. But then again on the other hand, comedies can be great entertainment, if done correctly.
5. Favorite villain in TV?
I’ll have to copy Jamsu’s answer for this one: Kai Parker. I LOVED him because he was downright psycho. No redeeming qualities what so ever. Plus, I totally appreciated his psychotic sense of humour.
6. What was your favourite sweet/candy as a kid?
7. Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
I’m really bad with these “would you rather” inspired questions. Because there’s always pros and cons to either one. I mean its always circumstantial. I guess I’ll go with library this time.
8. What is your favourite tipple [drink]?
Coca Cola and Vanilla Latte.
9. Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry cake?
10. If you could time travel anywhere, where would you go?
1923’s back to the Charleston era.
11. What were you like as a child?
Haha a right nuisance. Polite as ever when anyone was looking, but out of control. Seriously, sometimes I’m surprised how I even had friends 😂😂
12. How many 5-star reads have you had so far this year?
13. How many empty notebooks do you own?
I don’t really use notebooks privately. I have one that’s leather bound, which I got as a birthday present from some former colleagues.
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
3, 6 & 12
15. What’s your favorite place to be in ?
I like our bedroom. It’s so comfortable…but then again, so is our living room.
16. Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
- My tablet. that way I’ll have enough books to not be in a rush to be saved.
- A life time supply of batteries, so my tablet doesn’t run out.
- Coconut bikini. Because when else will a girl get a chance to wear one?
17. What is your most anticipated read for the second half of 2018?
The last book in the The Dark Side series, One Apocalypse.
18. What’s your dream job?
Professional book reviewer I think. But by day I work as a customer service manager, which I absolutely love. The company I’m working for does everything in house, which means no call/contact centre, no outsourcing. That makes it all so much better. On top of that, we’re about to break into a new country (Denmark), which is rather exciting to be part of. So no complaints about my current role.
19. What music is currently your favourite?
The Foo Fighters.
Replacing the 3 questions I've not answered: 3. Do you prefer white, milk or dark chocolate? 6. What's your favourite season? 12. If you could live in a TV show, which one would you move into?