I was tagged for this memory challenge by the amazing Jennifer 💖 I’m excited to be doing this one, because reading the questions literally nothing came to mind. So let’s see how well I do, without cheating and using the internet!
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Point Blank by Fern Michaels is the only one that comes to mind right now.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Oh this one is easy, I just read Windcatcher not too long ago. And on the cover, you’ll see the amazing dragon Galirras.
3. Name a book about a character called George.
Does George Weasley in the Harry Potter books count? I guess not, since the books aren’t about him. In that case I can only think of Curious George 😂😂
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Vampire Diaries series is written by L.J. Smith. And to be more specific, I think the first one is called The Awakening.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
The End Game by Lisa Swallow – a gaming geeky romance. This book is set in Australia. Well, some of it is.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
The Hunt For Red October.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
You know… I can think of so many with swords on the cover, even a bow and arrow. But none comes to mind, with a knife on the cover. I’m pretty sure I have one on one of my shelves, but without cheating, I can’t remember which one it is.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
“One Apocalypse” – this is the next and final book in Kristy Cunning’s The Dark Side series. It’s also one of my most anticipated releases for 2018. If I remember correctly, it’s meant to be released in the autumn… so fingers crossed nothing goes wrong.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
I can’t think of any for this one.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
Oh… so… many… but none of them good. LOL. The DaVinci Code instantly comes to mind. I absolutely loved the book, but the film. Ugh. Talk about “randomly” stumbling across all the answers. Such a disappointment.