The creator of the award is Okoto Enigma
A big thank you to the awesome Pauliina for tagging me for my third time around for this tag. You’d think it gets less fun, but it really doesn’t! If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out Pauliina’s blog The Bookaholic Dreamer.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I love pineapple, but I’m allergic to it.
2. As a kid I had a strong hatred for Popeye because of his claim that spinach made him so strong. For 2 entire days me and a friend only ate that disgusting veg, and we never got muscles like him. I felt betrayed lol.
3. I hate when the TV volume is on an uneven number, it irks me until someone corrects it.
5 QUESTIONS FROM PAULIINA:
Describe your dream house and where it would be. No money limits!
Oh wow… I was never really into The Sims so I’ve never thought much about it, let alone designed it. But I imagine I’d want something with a lot of land, so there’s room for stables, a nice garden, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a huge library, a few guest rooms… a garage where my boyfriend can tinker with his vehicles without dirtying my pretty house, lol. I don’t really know where it would be… somewhere nice and warm.
Do you have any auto-buy authors?
So far Joely Sue Burkhart, E.M. Moore, Eva Chase & L.J. Swallow have proved worth it.
What’s your Hogwarts house and do you feel like you belong to it? (My apologies for this one if you happen to not be a hp fan 😅)
I don’t know what my Hogwarts house is… Maybe Ravenclaw.
What is your perfect day like?
A nice and relaxed day, starting with a champagne brunch, full spa treatment (manicure, pedicure, massage, facial… the works), plenty of time to read in the sun.
Weird/funny: what do you do when no one is around or watching?
Lately, I’ve started practising standing up on one of those yoga balls. But my balance is so embarrassingly bad, that I only do it when no one is around or watching.
FAVOURITE POST I HAVE EVER DONE:
I think my Playing with the codes is my personal favourite. It was challenging, fun and taught me a thing or too that I’ve managed to use in my blog. On top of that, it turned out that quite a few people didn’t know about the tricks of the trade, so I’m happy that it also helped others.
As my 5 questions for once isn’t totally book based, I’ll take this great opportunity to nominate some great people, who run blogs in different niches than my own.
5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- How do you define success in life?
- What makes you the most happy?
- What’s your experience with the blogging community?
- Weird/funny: do you have a lucky number?