I was tagged for the Liebster Award by the lovely Princess of Pages. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out her Highness’ blog!
If you want, you can read take 1 here.
💖 Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award
💖 Answer 11 questions that they asked you
💖 Come up with 11 questions of your own
💖 Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to let them know
QUESTIONS FROM THE PRINCESS:
1) What is your favorite food?
That’s a tough one… but I think my favourite is a Danish dish called “Mørbradgryde” which roughly translates into Pork Tenderloin in Cream Sauce. It’s absolutely delish! The Danish food blogger The Johan has an awesome recipe for this on his blog. If you do it right, it ends up looking something like this:
2) Where is your dream vacation?
I just answered something similar on another tag not too long ago, and I still have no idea. There’s so many places in the world that I haven’t seen yet, but that I’d like to one day. But if money was no issue, I’d probably go to Hawaii and dance around a volcano in a coconut bra!
3) Who is your favorite author?
I’ve been lucky enough to find quite a few authors this year, that have made my favourite list. However, I think my ultimate favourite will have to be Rick Riordan for creating Camp Half-Blood and introducing the narrator that is Percy Jackson.
4) What are your top reads of all time?
My top what, though? Top five? ten? Right, my ultimate top reads of all time is (if you follow my blog, this won’t be a surprise at all):
5) What kind of music do you listen to?
It depends very much on what I’m doing and what mood I’m in. But at the moment I’m really into the Foo Fighters.
6) What is your dream job?
Mattress testing – imagine getting paid for sleeping 8 straight hours on a mattress, I’d be a pro in no time!
Blogging – I would love if I one day could live of my blog. Being paid to read, review & rant about books would be amazing!
7) What is a book you loved, but does not get much attention?
I don’t know.. I mean it depends what you mean with “much attention” doesn’t it? I don’t feel that Reverse Harem books get a lot of attention outside RH groups. However, in those groups they obviously get a lot, so yeah I don’t really know.
8) Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
Sara is one of the nicest bloggers I’ve been lucky enough to come across. She’s always supportive and she tags me in so many fun things.
Ruth in Revolt
Ruth writes some amazing blog posts, that seems really honest and heartfelt. She’s really putting herself out there, which makes it a joy to read.
Maryse’s Book Blog
Whenever I can’t figure out what to read next, I’m on her blog immediately. What I enjoy the most is, her lists of what to read after finishing known books/series. That always helps me, if I want to stay in that genre.
9) If you could meet anyone and sit down for a conversation, who would it be?
Okay this might be getting a bit deep for a book blog, but sod it! As I’m adopted I would love to meet my birth parents, or at least my birth mum.
10) What is your favorite season?
Summer! Definitely summer! I love being able to read outside, especially when it’s sunny and I have a book in one hand, and a cocktail in the other.
11) What is something that makes you happy?
There’s many different things that make me happy.
- My cats
- My boyfriend
- A good hair day
- Bookstore browsing
Just to name a few!
That’s a wrap!
- What’s your favourite genre?
- What’s your so far favourite book discovery of 2018?
- What’s your drink of choice?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- Which country would you like to visit, if you had to base it on the food they’re known for?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- What’s your favourite time of the day?
- How do you decide what blog post to write next?
- If you had one wish, what would it be? You can’t wish for more wishes.
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What are three things about you that you think people should know?