- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS FROM LESLIE:
Have you ever met a blogger friend face to face?
Yes, and it was totally random. A few years ago on a night out, me and my friends bumped into another group of people and started talking. At some point during the night I found out that one of the girls was a beauty blogger, and apparently a well known one. She was dead nice, and she sent me some beauty products a week later. I love people that honour drunken promises!
What is your definition of a best friend?
As an adult I think it changes quite a bit, than the bestie/BFF bond you might share as kids, teenagers and young adults. I no longer talk to my best friend every day, sometimes it can even be months. But she’s still there, only a phone call away if I need her. And vice versa.
List 5 things that bring joy to your life.
I hate this question because it’s so hard to list, I think for me its more living beings, than things. But I’ll give it the ol’ college try.
- My boyfriend.
- My cats (when one of them isn’t in psycho mode).
- Seeing my family each year for Christmas and realising, that even though our lives are separate and ever changing, our traditions live on.
- Being pampered at my local spa & nail salon.
What’s your go to song(s) right now?
I’m really into the Foo Fighters right now, and I think my top 3 is:
What’s your favorite fairy tale and why?
As a kid I really loved the Little Mermaid and Cinderella. I grew up on the old fairy tales, the ones that was brutal and not at all like the ones Disney created. In those the Little Mermaid died, and Cinderella’s wicked step sisters had to mutilate themselves to fit into her shoe. But still, there was something in them that bedazzled me.
What is one dish you like to cook? Or bake if you are more of a baker?
I’m not big on cooking or baking, but my preferred thing to bake is sausage rolls. Especially, when I’ve just been in Denmark and have Danish sausages. So much better than the English ones.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
What is your favorite word?
I don’t think I have one… or at least not one I can think of right now.
Have you achieved any bucket list items this year?
I don’t have a bucket list.
Can you multi-task while reading?
To a certain extend. I can read and listen to music, but no I cant’ watch tele and/or carry out conversations at the same time. At least not if its the first time I read the book, and if I’m really into it.
What book is next on your TBR?
The next on the list is Windcatcher by A.J Norfield. I’m hoping to be able to finish it before I start work on the 1st of August, but we’ll see.
This is my third time around, so its getting harder to find people who haven’t already done this. But I’d like to get to know these bloggers better:
- What’s the perfect day for you?
- What was your last 5 star read and what made it great?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- Do you read multiple books at the same time, or do you read one at a time?
- Do you have any book regrets?
- Who’s the 3-6 guys in your harem? You can only choose characters from books, and only character from each book.
- If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and what would you be doing?
- If you could only read one more book for the rest of 2018, which book would you choose?
- Do you ever review audio books?
- What’s three non book related things, you want to share about yourself?
- If you could choose any books series to be made into a TV series, which one would you choose and who would play the hero and heroine?