Once again I’ve been lurking on Sara’s blog, trying to look for fun tags I could do and tonight I got lucky.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I prefer series, as I rarely find standalones to be fulfilling. If I love the book, I want more. Though, due to my DNF issues it would be better with standalones, because even if I hate the series, I find it hard to give up without knowing how it ends.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I don’t mind either way, both can make for interesting stories. And since I enjoy split POV more than single POV, it really doesn’t make a difference to me.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or another actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Hmm tough one… I prefer walking around in actual book shop. Though, that usually ends up in me leaving only after I bought most of the shop. So, in order to be kinder on my budget I will have to choose Amazon.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Definitely TV shows! Films are usually an epic let down, that leaves out half the characters and plot. With TV shows there’s more wiggle room to embrace the entire book.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Five books per week, which is roughly around what I manage these days. Five pages a day would annoy me, because it’s way too little time to really get invested in the book.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I would love to be an author… but I have no ideas. So I’d have to go with reviewer.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Well neither options sounds appealing at all!
8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
A librarian I think… unless I’d have one of those cool small town book stores, with a lot of local readers. You know, so I’d get a relationship with them and we could talk books together for hours.
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Well most of my favourite authors fall into my favourite genre, so I’d go with the genre option.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
I think I’d go with eBooks! That’s less hassle when you’re on the go and as Sara mentioned, it handier when moving.
And that’s a wrap!