I was lucky enough to be nominated for the MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD again. This time around, it’s by the great and friendly Amy. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out her blog! ❤
If you want to, you can see Part 1 here.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. The explanation included on her blog is:
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I wouldn’t normally say I’m an insecure person. But starting to blog and try to find a place in the blogging community, have definitely tested my personal boundaries. Reaching out to people proved to be harder than I thought.
2. My favourite colour is pink.
3. At the moment my favourite music to listen to, while writing blog posts, is the Foo Fighters.
FIVE QUESTIONS FROM AMY:
WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO VISIT:
As I’m living in the UK and my family lives in Denmark, I think that would be my favourite place to visit.
WHICH BOOK DO YOU RELATE TO THE MOST:
Twilight! It sucked when I was 16 and fell in love with a vampire. No seriously though, I don’t know. I mostly read paranormal romance and mythology themed books, so there’s not a lot for me to relate to there.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BLOG ABOUT?
I love writing blog reviews, especially when they lea to chats about all things bookish. But I think the biggest reward is when I’m writing about something personal and, people then respond to it. That’s an amazing feeling!
DO YOU PREFER PAPERBACKS, HARDCOVERS, EBOOKS, OR AUDIO BOOKS? WHY?
Well this is asked a lot and I don’t have just one preference, it’s all circumstantial.
Audio books are great for when I’m getting my tan on and it’s too bright to read, or when I’m cleaning or soaking in a nice hot bath. But I haven’t been able to review on audio books, because I forget quotes and stuff.
paperbacks & hardcovers looks pretty on the shelves I’m still missing. And they’re nice for when I’m all cosied up on my sofa, with my two purring machines.
eBooks are amazing for when I’m on the go!
So really, I can’t just pick one over the others. Sorry.
WHAT’S A WORD OR SONG LYRIC YOU MISHEARD YOUR ENTIRE LIFE?
I don’t think there’s any I’ve misheard my entire life… but for a good number of years I thought the Bee Gees sang “Stenaline” instead of “Staying Alive”.
My best post: Playing with the codes got some positive feedback, and it was a personal challenge too.
Five questions from me:
- Who’s in your harem? (Choose 3-6 bookish guys, they all need to be from different books).
- What three items do you always have in your handbag?
- How do you decide what to read next?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What’s your favourite genre/sub-genre to read?