So, it’s that time of the week once again. I swear time keeps moving too fast for me.
Here’s a list of the reviews I’ve posted this past week:
- Two Girls in a Café: A Short Story by Lawrence G. Taylor | Review
- Cursed Gift: Reverse Harem (Ravana Clan Legacy Book 3) | ARC Review
- Sweatpants at Tiffanie’s by Pernille Hughes | ARC Review
- Summer Sky (Blue Phoenix, #1) | Review
- Falling Sky (Blue Phoenix, #2) | Review
- Unplugged (Blue Phoenix, #3) | Review
- Rising (Blue Phoenix, #4) | Review
Tags & nominations done this week:
- Book Survey: Greek Mythology Style! Part 1
- Book Survey: Greek Mythology Style! Part 2
- All About Reading | Tag
Other posts from the week:
And I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who commented on my budget post. It helped give me ideas on how to continue my addiction, whilst not going over my budget.
At the moment I just finished reading Blood’s Fury, by C.M. Owens. It’s no secret that I’m fangirling hard over the characters in Kristy Cunning’s Reverse Harem series The Dark Side. Turns out Kristy is another pen name for C.M. Owens, which she chose to use to not confuse her readers. C.M. Owens usually write romance (both contemporary and paranormal). I haven’t read anything else from this author, so I decided to give this book a go and I’m not sorry at all! My review is scheduled for Wednesday, so you can keep an eye out for that if you want to.
In my personal life, I’ve been at a job interview. Eek! I HATE going to job interviews. Getting dressed up, smiling till my cheeks hurt and then trying to sell myself to the
highest bidder right employer. But so far so good. The recruitment agency that plays the role of middle man told me, that I am their favoured candidate. That’s always nice to hear and I’m expecting another call on Monday, hopefully I’ll then be offered the job. Even though, by now I’ve gotten used to living in my PJ’s and reading all day long. I wonder if my books will miss me when I’m gone 8-9 hours a day. Please send me good vibes on Monday the 16th of July, around 10-11am UK time.
That’s it from me this week, so let’s chat!
How’s your week been? Comment and let me know.