I hope you’ve had a great week. I’ve pretty much had my head stuck in reading material all week long. Sounds great doesn’t it? Maybe I should remember to mention that the majority of it, was in preparation for my last course work assignments + finals. Ugh.
The silver lining was, that the weather has been amazing. So, I’ve been able to sit outside and admire our flowers whilst slaving away. I should mention that when we moved around New Years, we moved to a house that has a small back alley. This means that for the first time we have some space outside that’s ours. Which I’m over the moon about! Granted I would prefer a big nice garden, but hey, at least I can get my tan on now.
I’ve still managed to get a bit of leisure reading squeezed in + some reviews. In case you missed them, you can see them here:
- Locked by Penelope Wren | ARC review
- Sing Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #1) | Review
- Strum Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #2) | Review
- Unlawful Entry (Carnal Mischief #3) | ARC review
- Rock Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #3) | Review
- Play Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #4) | Review
- Sinful Ever After (Sinful Serenade #5) | Review
- Dangerous Kiss (Dangerous Noise #1) | Review
- Dangerous Crush (Dangerous Noise #2) | Review
- Dangerous Rock (Dangerous Noise #3) | Review
- Dangerous Fling (Dangerous Noise #4) | Review
- Dangerous Encore (Dangerous Noise #5) | Review
- Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne | Review
- Mine by Chloe Lynn Ellis | Review
I have to say I cheated a bit with this weeks reviews, as I read the Sinful Serenade & Dangerous Noise just before I started my blog. So, I had the reviews laying in wait until such a time would come, where my studies would take over. I don’t know if it’s bad blog-form to do so, but in that case I’ll just have to deal with being a bad girl.
I’ve also participated in some tags and nominations:
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST BOOK TAG
- The Sunshine Blogger Award
- 3-2-1 QUOTE ME! – “FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD” TAG
- The Unique Blogger AwardThe Unique Blogger Award
What am I reading now?
At the moment I’m ARC reading Sweatpants at Tiffanie’s. I’m only at 20% so it’s too early to say too much, but it does a have a much appreciated layer of humour around it.
I also just received a free copy of Two Girls in a Café, to review for Lawrence G. Taylor.
Last but certainly not least, Erin also just sent me the third instalment of The Ravana Clan Legacy for beta reading.
Do you reckon my mentor will allow me extra time for assignments, if I show her that I can’t possibly finish on time because I have these amazing books to read?
That’s all from me for this week!
What have you been up to this week? Let me know in the comments.