- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
QUESTIONS FROM LESLIE:
Most anticipated book coming out?
Well, until three days ago I was so excited for Two Kingdoms to be released. But after devouring it in a few hours, I’m now focusing all my attention into hoping & praying, that Queen Takes Checkmate (the last book in the Their Vampire Queen) is coming soon. And of course, One Apocalypse (the last book in the Dark Side series).
Your favorite book of the year, so far?
Well, I have to agree with Ned Stark on this one. I cannot just choose one book, one series or even, one author. My mind simply doesn’t work like that. But some of my favourite series, that I’ve discovered this year is:
Last book that made you ugly cry?
That would be Just Be You. This gay romance is so hauntingly beautiful. It made me cry and had me feel like, my heart was shattering into a million pieces.
Name two books that you would/do recommend to everyone?
Locked modern spin on the fairy tale Rapunzel, with the added bonus of her having her own hot harem.
Four Psychos absolutely amazing for anyone who enjoy a sassy, snarky, funny and kick-ass female lead.
Show me a picture of your bookshelf!
I cannot do that! We recently moved and due to the seriously old walls, they couldn’t hold my books 😦 so, I need to get one of those standing-shelves-thingy, which IKEA promised to deliver two weeks ago. Needless to say, that my books are all sad and on top of that, they’re still packed in boxes.
Three words to describe what books mean to you.
Okay, maybe not meant quite so literally. But it’s hard to describe the things you love, or at least it is for me.
Your favorite book friendship?
The majority of books I read are romance books, so any friendships are usually between main and secondary characters, unless it’s friends-to-lovers. But I think I have to mention again. The friendship between Scott & Marshall is almost as beautiful, as their relationship.
Have you discovered a new author that you loved, this year?
I’ve discovered quite a few:
- Eva Chase
- Joely Sue Burkhart
- C.M. Stunich
- C.M. Owens and her other pen name Kristy Cunning
Bookmarks or dog-ears?
I’m guilty of dog-earing my books even though, I totally think bookmarks are the better option. Lately, most of my reading have been done on my tablet or phone which only leaves the option of bookmarking, so at least they’re safe.
Do you prefer one POV or multiple POV’s?
Multiple POV’s any day. It helps me bond with different characters and, if there’s a chance of anything shady going on, it also makes it easier for me to trust new characters.
Buy books, borrow or both?
One of the reasons I love Kindle Unlimited is so I can read a book for free, and then if I love it, I’ll purchase it later on. However, if it’s a book I don’t really like it’s a great way of reading the book without wasting my hard earned money. So, for me it’s both.
- Who’s your favourite book villain and why?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- How do you decide which book to read next?
- What’s your favourite kind of blog post to read?
- What’s your favourite kind of blog post to write?
- Is there a book you wish you’d never read?
- Do you prefer to do your book shopping and browsing online or in a bookshop?
- What’s your all time favourite book?
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
- If you were writing a book, what would it be about?
- Which book character do you hate to love & love to hate?