Now that it’s that time of the week again, I figured I’d try and stick to the organisational skills I showed last week and, continue this weekly update. So, here we go!
Here’s my reviews from the past week:
- At Any Price (Gaming the System #1) | Review
- At Any Turn (Gaming the System #2) | Review – contains spoilers
- At Any Moment (Gaming the System #3) | Review
- For The Win: (Jordan & April #1) (Gaming The System Book 4) | Review
- For The One: (William & Jenna) (Gaming The System Book 5) | Review
- Worth Any Cost (Gaming The System #6) | Review
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) | Review
- Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) | Review
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) | Review
- Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian #1) | Review
- Darker (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian #2) | Review
- Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side Book 3) | Review
Throughout the week I’ve also been lucky enough, to be tagged in some fun things & cheeky enough to jump in and, do some tags I wasn’t at all tagged for.
And of course, there was also my first top 5 Reverse Harem series post.
I also managed to get mostly caught up on my course work so, now I have more time to take on some new books instead of retorting to re-reads. The first one I’ll be braving will be:
I’ve lived practically my entire life in a high rise tower, a side-effect of my parents ticking off an evil witch before I was born. But don’t tell Mother I called her evil, she scares me more than a little bit.
With her as my guardian, good company is scarce. All I’ve got are my plants, my talking cat and my blog. And
Mother isn’t exactly fond of any of them.
Especially since the latter introduced me to three ridiculously gorgeous half-elves, and I’ve fallen for all three of them. Kinden, the mage security specialist who never fails to make me smile. Rifyr, the rogue-turned-locksmith whose physical beauty almost hurts. And Sorrel, the hunter who uses his skills to track down works of art, and whose heart is so pure he rekindles my faith in the world.
Things start getting hairy when we decide to meet in person. As it turns out, Mother hates it when I sneak hot guys into the tower, go figure.
So now we have to figure out a way to get both me and my cat out of the tower without blowing everything up. Wait… did I forget to mention the threat of arcane annihilation if I were to leave the tower? Right… I always forget that part…
Actually, Locked sounds exactly like my kind of read. So, now that The Apocalypse & her harem is on hold, I’m looking forward to diving into this one.
I hope y’all had a great week! Any plans for next week? Comment and let me know.