I was nominated for this award by Graham @ YES MORE BLOGS thank you! ❤ and if you haven’t already, you should definitely the blog out.
RULES FOR ‘THE LIEBSTER AWARD’
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER:
Favorite movie/TV show/anime?
OMG… too many films and TV shows to choose from! But I think right now my favourite movie and series are these two:
I don’t really watch anime, I’ll leave that one blank.
I have quite a few but I think it’s the Iliad, the Odyssey and Song of Achilles.
Do you pour milk first or cereal ?
Cereal… obviously. What’s the point of doing it the other way around?
What’s that one thing you’ve been putting off for a really long time ?
Hmm there’s a few things. I’m like the queen of procrastinating! But I think the biggest thing is cleaning my kitchen cupboards. I hate cleaning!
Your first name, and what would you change it to, if you wanted to?
So, my full first name is Bibiane, but I go by Bibi. I always figured Bibiane would be my grownup name, but since I’m now 32 and still not using it, it might turn into my retirement name. Before I was adopted my first name was Bibiana, so I would like to eventually change it back.
Link a post you liked a lot (can be your own, someone you follow or a follower’s)
One of my favourite book reviews, aside from my own of course (she said so humbly 😂) is this one written by CYNIC ON WINGS
One thing you wished you knew before you started blogging.
I’ve only been at it for like a month and a half, so I’m by no means an expert and I’m sure there’s many lessons to be learned along the way. However, I wish I’d known how supportive and nice the community is – or maybe I’ve just been lucky. But I’ve come across some awesome bloggers, that help me a lot, probably without even knowing it.
The kind of pizza you order, or any other food item that you wanna make dinner out of, but you’re almost broke
I’m a pizza snob so I never order pizza if I’m broke. I think eggs and bacon is my “I’m broke” go to food.
Personal preference, car or motorbike?
If I’m driving, car! Definitely car.
Full moon turns you into a werewolf, yes or no ?
I really hope not! Sounds like that would be pain to shave or wax to stay on top of all that hair.
This is not part of the rules, but I’ve linked to this post on each nominees website as I’m not sure how this pingback works.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Are you a morning person?
- What 3 words best describe you?
- What makes you happy?
- If you could live in a book, which one would you choose?
- What’s your favourite blog post written by someone else?
- What’s your favourite blog post you’ve written?
- If you could spend the day with any author, and do whatever you want, who would it be and what would you do?
- Is there something you wish you could do different about your blog?
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?