I was nominated by Leslie @ BOOKS ARE THE NEW BLACK. I recently discovered I love doing these tags, and this looks like it will be a lot of fun, so thanks a lot Leslie ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you, and add a link to their blog.
- Add the rules so others can follow them.
- Answer the questions that have been asked.
- Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers.
- Do you have a favorite fairy tale? If so, what is it?
So I’ve mentioned it before that I’m Danish, which basically means that I grew up on the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen. As a kid I loved The Little Mermaid and The Snow Queen (that’s right, the one Disney used as inspiration for Frozen). I think that thinking back on it now, The Little Mermaid is still my favourite. But I like Disney’s ending a lot more than HCA’s ending, because in his version she dies. No HEA for any of them.
- What was the last book added to your TBR?
According to Goodreads that would be Five Immortal Hearts
- When did you start blogging and why?
I started my blog in the beginning of May, 2018 – so only for a little over a month. The reason I started is because I love books. I love reading them, reviewing and talk about them. I have, as many others, joined countless of author’s Facebook groups, reader Facebook groups etc. However, I still found I was missing a place where I could really talk in depth with like minded people – and Goodreads just didn’t cut it. So here we are! 🙂
- What is your favorite season?
I’m assuming this is about the weather, otherwise the list is loooong. I think my favourite season is summer. I love when you can sit outside and read, preferable accompanied with my 2 cats and a shiny cocktail.
- Paperback, Hardback or e-book?
Well that is the eternal question, isn’t it? I would say that it depends! I love how handy e-books are. It’s kinder on my luggage allowance when I travel, and my shoulders when I want to bring a few books along in my handbag. However, lately everything I buy seems to be e-books, which makes my book shelves sad 😦
- Any other hobbies?
Hmm… not really. My main hobbies have always been reading and writing, and now my blog takes care of both.
- What’s your top 3 reads for 2018?
- Who’s your favourite book villain, and why?
- Are you a city or country person?
- What must a book contain to capture your interest?
- If you had to read book outside your normal comfort zone, what genre would it be from?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go, and why?
And of course, anyone that wants to do it, consider yourself tagged! 🙂